The secrets of a physician to lose weight

09:12 Unknown 0 Comments

Physician and personal consultant, Susan Biali shares his previous fights against the weight and body image, with you, while you offering advice for weight loss

When I was a kid, I thought that my body was perfect: mywere strong enough for the hanger bars and my legs were perfect for spinning over and over again. But in 10 years, a member of my family (of which I remain silent name) calling me "chubby". Seeing through the eyes of others, I started to worry about the size of my jeans and what I ate.
Then I had 17 years. My classmates and I went to the cottage to a friend to celebrate our graduation. Going to the beach in my new colored bikini , my lover approached and blew me: «You have fattened».

When I look at the photos of this journey, I am shocked, because I'm very pretty in this swimsuit, as a healthy 17-year-old girl. But at the time, it has destroyed me and my growing appetite and fears of overweight have transformed into a disorder of eating behavior. I was counting the clories with obsession and I surentraînais me daily.

I will be eternally grateful to a concerned friend who advised me to see a nutritionist. It gave me a tip that I continue to follow: "trust your body. If you eat only when you're hungry and stop when you are satisfied, you will never have weight problem.»

I tried it and I understood that she was right. For me it made such a difference that I wanted to help others. I took a Bachelor's degree in Dietetics and I became a physician and personal consultant. I teach other women how to listen to their body and make her trust for more than 20 years now.

I like the  pleasures health concept, because a healthy body is really easy to love. Here are some ways that can help you to reconnect with yourself:

Learn how your body language

The majority of us are pushing too hard. -related health problems account for 90% of doctor visits. In my office, cases the most common are headaches heartburn, tension in the neck or back, skin rashes and colds repeatedly. People often go to the doctor for a quick solution. But ask yourself: "is what my body wants me to change?. The answer may be that you need to slow down or stop eating too much junk food. Perhaps, your body wants you to change career. Pay attention to the response.

Find the origin of the bad eating habits

The foods are intended to feed. However, as a consultant and physician, I meet women who consider food and their appetites and implacable enemies. A classic example is that of the woman who wants to lose weight, but who can resist eating a large bowl of ice cream while watching TV. Feeling helpless, she cast the blame primarily on its "insatiable" appetite. The real problem is stress, loneliness or boredom, but she chokes these feelings with food.

Ask yourself what motivates your eating habits. Learn how to tell the difference between real hunger and an insatiable need. Take time to enjoy textures and flavors of your food and stop when you feel satiated. Once you have mastered your appetite, you'll be amazed to see that it is easy to eat so as to truly serve your body.

Work you feel strong and healthy

One of the women that I advise has recently realized that 10 years his goal was to lose 10 pounds. She had tried rigorous, losing weight means temporarily to then resume. She finally decided to forget weight loss and focus on a body stronger, healthier for all simply feel better.

Even if she believed not to have time to exercise, we have found a solution: since it was driving his children to sooccer three nights a week, found a fitness centre nearby. Now she drops her children to soccer and went to the centre follow a Zumba class. We also found patterns easy to adopt that allowed him to start eating better. Today, she plans a full week of healthy meals and went to the grocery store once a week rather than reporting something every night while returning home.

She loved to feel good and to her surprise, she lost five pounds in a few weeks.

Consider making a few simple changes and smart choices. Find creative ways to implement good habits in your life instead of adding to a schedule already well filled. Focus on your health rather than radical changes. Listen to your body, do move and feed him good things. You'll love the results, and you will love your body. It is guaranteed.