Mozzarella and Mash Pie

05:13 Unknown 0 Comments



   Food Network, Food Poisoning, Food Lion, Food Stamps, Food Network Star, Food 4 Less, Food Near Me, Food Basics, Foods High In Iron, Foods High In Potassium,
Fluffy mash + creamy mozzarella = a big winner.
Get the recipe


I already expected plenty of snickers once I got a package from my lady Teri. Why? Oh, I don’t grasp. decision it gut-feeling, decision it intuition, decision it a sixth-sense.
Or maybe it were the S.L.U.T napkins (stressed-out women unreeling together) she mail-clad Maine a while past. Or the Tired recent Ass Soak tub salt, the Heavy-Duty Bitch tissues and pillbox that said: “It’s such a stunning day i feel I’ll surprise everyone and skip my medication“, that she felt was thus ‘me’.
Now that’s Teri for ya.
What I didn’t expect was this superbly recent ‘The Southern Junior League Cookbook‘ stuffed to the brim with appetising recipes that she place into the package further. I don’t suppose she might have created Maine any happier, tho' i need to admit the tired recent ass soak worked wonders on me!
I flipped through recipes all afternoon and stumbled on a few (well, a lot, actually) of them that were right up my alley. thus easy and engaging however thus unDutch that I felt compelled to show them into a posting and unfold the love.
Now this one’s amazing: a flossy Irish potato pie flat-topped with creamy cheese, tart tomatoes and Italian herbs. If you would like to place some flavor into your mashed taters next time, do that one!
Ingredients:
2 pound potatoes
1/2 pound fresh mozzarella balls
1/2 cup grated cheese
3 tomatoes
1 oz butter
1/4 cup milk
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp basil
pepper & salt to style
Optionally: nutmeg